Effective: December 26, 2016
Personally identifying information is collected from you when you:
- Voluntarily provide it, such as to subscribe to our email list or make a purchase in our shop
On our site we collect the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment information in our shop
- Any other information that you voluntarily provide
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and analyze the usage of our site
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site features
- To send periodic emails
- To respond to your questions and requests
Do we use 'cookies'?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes without your permission. We may disclose your personal information to our agents, affiliates and other third parties that perform functions on our behalf, help use maintain and run this site, or help us provide or market our products and services.
In addition, we may transfer some or all of your information to an entity that acquires all or part of our company or if there is a change in ownership. We may also use or disclosure your personal information if required to do so by law or on the good-faith believe that such action is necessary to comply with applicable law, legal process, or to protect or defend our rights or our users.
Third party links
We are not responsible for any third-party products, services, or websites that are linked to on our site.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
If at any time you would no longer like to receive our emails emails, you can:
- Unsubscribe by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of any Quirktastic email and following the instructions, or, when made available to you, by logging into your account on our Website, selecting “Subscriptions” and clicking “Unsubscribe” button on “My Newsletters” menu.