Resources For Creative Entrepreneurs Who Are Working On Their "Glow Up"
*Note: affiliate links are included in this post
At the end of last year, you promised yourself that this would be the year for your entrepreneurial glow up. We are right there with you. With no proven blueprint on how to navigate this creative entrepreneur life and a lot of information out here online, it can be hard to know if you are staying on track.
This is why we have put together a list of books, courses and other resources that we feel will lead your down the right path towards your entrepreneurial glow up this month!
Book recommendations For Creative Entrepreneurs
Courses We Think You Should Take
With the abundance of courses out there targeted towards creative entrepreneurs, it can be hard to tell which ones are actually worth it. With most of these classes being hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars, you may be hesitant to take any course. A few months ago, I came across CreativeLive and it has literally saved my business life. The classes are all professionally created and most are around the $99-$199 mark.
1. If you are hoping to enhance your photography and videography skills, here are a few classes that might work for you:
Practical Adobe® Photoshop® Basics
2. If your goal is to start a podcast (finally), check out these course.
2. For Apparel E-Commerce Shop Owners- Apparel Mockup Bundle
3. If you need an all-inclusive mock up bundle, this one is perfect. Not only does it include apparel, but it also includes prints, laptops and mobile devices.
If you are a content creator or business coach and your target audience is the female solopreneur, this bundle might tickle your fancy.
4. This logo bundle gives you templates of over 1000 different logo types
5. If gold is one of your primary colors, this Gold Rush bundle is essential!
6. On the other hand, if you love all things water color, this package will definitely be a must-buy.
This water color bundle is also a favorite.
We can't wait to see your entrepreneurial glow up this month! Make sure to tag us on Twitter to let us know what you are improving in your brand this month!