9 Random Things About Quirktastic's Photographer, Joshua Aurelius Galloway
Many readers have fallen into creative admiration with Quirktastic's photographer and my podcasting partner-in-crime, Joshua Aurelius Galloway. Want to know more about this creative gentleman? I thought so. After knowing Joshua for several months now, I have pulled together 9 of my favorite random facts about my photographer:
1. He co-founded a wooden bow tie and accessory shop, Neck of The Woods, with his brother.
2. He's also a graphic designer and has a blog, The Creative Gentleman. Go figure.
3. He dresses like this everyday. Hot or cold. Rain or shine. City or nature. I've only caught him slipping once and it shocked the hell out of me.
4. He eats his food passionately...oh, so passionately.
5. He's a huge R&B fan, but won't admit that he is a closet fan of trap music.
6. He is a tech fiend. He also used to work for Apple, so this makes sense. Make sure to follow him on Twitter to keep in the know of the latest technology upgrades and hacks (and also a few rants because...it's Twitter).
7. He would most definitely be that annoying friend that's always stopping and taking pictures of everything to later post on social media, but I guess he has to be that way as a photographer. Derp.
8. He can barely hang past midnight. You wouldn't think he's only 27.
9. He is a huge supporter and advocate for women. He does a lot of work with Girls on the Run and most of his brand identity and photography clients are women.