Website Warner Bros.
Warner Bros. International Television Distribution Inc. seeks a Sales Contract Administrator for the ITVD Miami Contract Admin department.
- Creates product availability lists for Sales Executives.
- Inputs data for COFs, change orders, and material availability requests.
- Collects and files copies of signed contract order forms, executed contracts, amendments, product notices, and monitors contract payments.
- Works closely with clients and local Sales Executives on open orders, accounts receivable, aging reports, invoices, payment schedules and other issues that need to be resolved.
- Liaises with appropriate parties to handle rights, contractual and financial questions and discrepancies.
- Distributes materials such as servicing scripts and music cue sheets. Maintains data entries and assists with the digital delivery system by resolving rejected material, etc.
- Assists with the preparation of the annual budget presentation.
- Provides administrative support including communications, calendaring, travel arrangements and submits expense reports.
- Researches and manages business partner portfolio.
- Performs other job duties as needed.
What do we require from you?
- College degree required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in TV sales or TV acquisition
- TV distribution experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- English and Spanish language required. Portuguese, a plus.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills – systems oriented
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.