DERMAFLASH is seeking a world-class marketing executive who has successfully built and led multi-faceted marketing teams, with an emphasis on strategic product marketing. This key executive will lead all marketing functions, helping to shape strategic decisions for the brand, drive strong business results, and work closely with the executive team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of successfully developing insights-driven, consumer-facing, B2B, integrated marketing campaigns.
You will guide the marketing team in sharing our vision, culture, and value to the world in an effective and powerful way. DERMAFLASH is a unique startup and you’ll play a lead role in communicating our special story and offering to the market. Reporting to the CEO as part of the executive team, you will bring forward creative ideas that will impact the future of our business.
• Develop & Own key messaging framework, research and content calendar with team.
• Develop disruptive insight-driven marketing plans for each season, specifying the long-term strategic objectives and year-to-year sales goals.
o Work with PR, digital and brand marketing to ensure that all seasonal marketing programs and major events have been accounted for in all strategic marketing plans
• Own strategy and in-house execution for demand generation, public relations, content marketing, event marketing and collaborative programs.
• Support Product Development and Sales to define products and services that deliver on our value proposition that can be executed profitably.
• Set the positioning and marketing tone to build the DERMAFLASH brand in collaboration with the Creative Director.
• Develop, in partnership with senior director of brand marketing, new product launch strategies (positioning; pricing; distribution; advertising; digital; online; merchandising; global communications; education)
• Collaborate with VP Digital to ensure social media & influencer marketing strategy ties to organization goals and spearhead programs and events that showcase DERMAFLASH device.
• Collaborate with VP of Digital on SEO strategy to drive visibility for key search terms.
• Oversee PR efforts to ensure no opportunity goes un-optimized.
• Help craft a strong employer brand to attract top tier talent.
• Translate a strategic marketing plan into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives.
• Manage, coach and build a high-performing marketing team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications or other related field.
• Overall 12+ years of marketing experience.
• Hands-on experience with PR, media relations, content marketing, and demand generation ideally in a B2B technology start-up environment.
• Must have a solid understanding of technology and be a strong proponent of using mobile video to advance consumer-facing marketing strategies.
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills
• Comfortable with ambiguity and with working above and below official job titles to support company culture
• Highly motivated and effective leader
• Comfortable with continuous change, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and perform duties outside these descriptions to help us build something incredible
• Ability to communicate with senior executives and board members about marketing strategy, analytics, ROI and more based off a rapidly evolving strategy.
• Experience with quantitative and qualitative marketing research methodologies.
• Comfortable setting smart objectives and metrics to meet or exceed goals.
• *Experience with Demandware, Epsilon a plus
We know that the startup culture at DERMAFLASH is something truly special, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
• Medical, dental, vision coverage
• 3 weeks PTO, 9 corporate holidays
• Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
• $75/monthly cell phone allowance
• No dress code
• Brand new state of the art office in Chicago’s trendy West Loop district
To apply for this job please visit app.trinethire.com.