COMMUNICATIONS INTERN- REMOTE; PREFERENCE GIVEN TO DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA OR SURROUNDING
Quirktastic is currently seeking a communications intern to work closely with the editor-in-chief to develop a public relations strategy and organize digital collaborations.
Compensation: $50/month, college credit (if applicable), invitations to local events + personal social media linkage
Length of internship: ninety (90) days with options for renewal
The ideal candidate:
- has leadership experience and good communication skills
- is creative and organized
- Work with editor-in-chief to create a public relations strategy that included podcast interviews, guest post opportunities and features.
- Answer emails that revolve around public relation and collaborations (only two days per week)
- Follow schedule for intern due dates through Asana